There are multiple uses for power washing, and each has distinct procedures to ensure the safety of people, power lines, plants, and pets.
When you buy or rent a pressure or power wash, you may or may not get a user’s manual, booklet, or safety manual. Other considerations include the right cleaning nozzles, tips, and detergents.
Your best bet is to get the professional power washing technicians from RTD Power Washing for your cleaning projects. Our technicians are Power Washers of North America (PWNA), certified professionals.
Whatever you need sparkling clean, fleet vehicles, concrete drives, commercial buildings, and parking spaces, we do it all for you.
Pressure Wash or Power Washing Safety Tips
Pressure or power washing can be dangerous if not approached safely, using the prescribed pressure, detergent, and procedures.
Here are some tips to help ensure a professional and safe power wash:
- Never point the nozzle at people or pets; treat it like a loaded gun. It is that powerful.
- Never place your hand in front of the nozzle, as it could tear off skin.
- Never use a power washer from a ladder; the backward pressure could knock you off it.
- Always use protective tarps for delicate plants.
- Always wear safety goggles around the power washing operation, even when someone else is doing the work.
- Always stay a minimum of six feet from live power lines and outlets (for safety, flip the circuit breaker off for outside outlets during power washing).
- Always employ the trigger safety lock when no tin use. Even a few minutes could be disastrous for an unaware child.
Let power washing professionals handle your power washing needs. Our technicians have extensive training and experience to ensure your project is dealt with safely and satisfactorily. We always use 100 percent biodegradable cleaning products to ensure safety for your pets and plants.
Contact the RTD Power Washing for Your Outdoor Cleaning Projects
Give us a call or send a contact form, and we will send a technician to your business or home to give you a free, no-obligation quote for service.
Call today, 651-699-3504, or use our convenient contact request to get a no-obligation, free estimate. And remember, your satisfaction is guaranteed.